Monday, December 21, 2009

Smart Mouth Mouthwash Am I Taking Care Of My Teeth Alright Without Flossing?

Am i taking care of my teeth alright without flossing? - smart mouth mouthwash

I can not flooss .. do not know why ... But it makes me funny teeth and I always forget. But what I am every day - enough w / or floss?

Smart forumla tomorrow Whitening Toothpaste with Fluoride mouth of zinc ions in 2 minutes ... ... Then use some mouthwash for 30 sec-1min

Then after work, I brush my teeth with Colgate

Then use the tip of toothpaste night evening - then use mouthwash.

I try to drink more water and juice and seldom eat sweets. I drink lots of tea) (without sugar, but if I may add, drink sweet tea, water from contributing to the stabilization or vice versa ........

No comments:

Post a Comment