Monday, January 11, 2010

Kentucky Title Search Who Sings The Hip-Hop Version Of My Old Kentucky Home?

Who sings the Hip-Hop version of My Old Kentucky Home? - kentucky title search

Just recently moved to Lexington KY and I heard on the radio twice last week, a hip-hop version of My Old Kentucky Home. In the end, if they do not scream outs, I mean, Nappy Roots, but I have found for high and low for a song with that title and nothing. Everything that comes, is a song called Roun the globe. "That's not all. Some of the texts, I seek, among other things:" I am born here, raised here and when I die, bury my grave here. Please help !!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lee Da Rhymin' Master said...

IdZ is correct, but we will not find on CD ... Nappy Roots

KD is on the album "Home Grown" ...

Just download it, but the rest of the CD sucks ...

You have love, I saved some money.

Post a Comment