Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Footprints With Angel Wings Tattoos Getting A Tattoo Tomorrow, What Is A Good Quote/lyric For The Love Of My Son?

Getting a tattoo tomorrow, what is a good quote/lyric for the love of my son? - footprints with angel wings tattoos

Make a tattoo tomorrow, which is a good quote / poetry, the love of my child?
I printed about my son Tattoo'd in me, and I wanted to get a quote / Lyric to tell them that describe my love for him and how happy / I'm happy.

I wanted to have angel wings and say, God bless him .. HES has much to do with a cleft lip and palate surgery and blood poisoning recently gained during the operation was born and it took 2 weeks to find out what was happening and thought, battled throughout his own HES s all better now . . But when I was pregnant, he told me I was wrong a lot and I have the abortion because he wouldnt breathe again, after he and my stomach DNT .. I said no ... u tell me how HES growing and kickingme .. And look here and HES ... hes my miracle baby

No comments:

Post a Comment